Alaska Fish Oil
An all-natural food supplement obtained from GMO-free wild deep sea fishes of Telestoid species, such as salmon and mackerel that are especially rich in Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA).
As part of a total dietary plan, EPA is essential for maintaining a healthy heart, blood circulation and cholesterol levels.
- Contents: 100 Softgels / Bottle
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Halal certified
- Promotes healthy heart and blood circulation.
- Maintains cholesterol levels.
- Prevents blood clots.
- May prevent menopausal symptoms.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) – 360mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) – 240mg
- Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopherol) – 20iu
Other ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin
No artificial preservatives, colours and flavours
Free from yeast, sugar, starch, gluten and wax
Take 2 softgels daily with meals or as professionally prescribed.
Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature
Keep out of reach of children
D: 12 x 7 x 7 (cm)